JULY JAMZ VENDOR INFORMATION
JULY JAMZ ONLY ALLOWS FOOD AND BEVERAGE VENDORS*. There is a $100 booth fee due with your completed application. This fee covers you for all 4 concert events. If you need power, a $25 fee should be applied. In case of rain and cancelation of the event, a portion of the booth fee for that event will be returned to the vendor.
The application deadline is June 29, 2018. You will receive an email when your application has been received and approved.
Rules & Regulations
• Vendors may set up beginning at 2 PM on the day of each event.
• Please unload your equipment as quickly as possible and move vehicles as soon as possible to allow other vendors to do the same. Do not drive on the grass.
• Vendors will bear the responsibility of setup and security needs for their booth.
• Generators are not allowed.
• Vendors are responsible for furnishing their own tents, tables, display racks, extension cords, etc.
• Please park all vehicles in the parking lot behind City Hall. No vehicles allowed on the lawn at Springdale, in the driveway, or down by the home after 5 PM.
• Each vendor is responsible for following all Alabama Health Department rules and regulations as well as fire safety codes.
• Vendors are responsible for keeping your area clean. Please bag all trash.
• Upon receipt of your application, you will receive further instructions on location of booth, etc.
*OCCASIONALLY A VENDOR THAT OFFERS A PRODUCT OR SERVICE OTHER THAN A FOOD OR BEVERAGE THAT CONTRIBUTES SPECIFICALLY TO THE EVENT ATMOSPHERE WILL BE CONSIDERED